Who Can Hire?
We have a few insurance imposed rules that prevent us from hiring out to everyone;
so as long as you (and the second driver, if there is one) pass the criteria below, you're good to go!
- You are aged between 25 - 75 years old in the hire period
- You have held a full UK or EU driving license for a minimum of 2 years
- You have not had your license suspended for any period within the last three years
- You have not been involved in more than one at fault incident within the last three years
- You have no more than two convictions with a maximum of three points per conviction
- You do not have either a BA, DD or UT conviction
- You've liked our Facebook page and follow us on Instagram (this one's not really mandatory!)
Pre-Hire Identity Checks
Ahead of your hire, we will also be required to perform identity checks. These will include;
- Copies of your driving license for each named driver
- Copies of two utility bills dated within three months of your hire period for each named driver
- Booking and security deposits taken by a traceable debit or credit card
In addition to the cost of your motorhome hire, a £750 refundable* security deposit is payable by debit or credit card.
*The security deposit is refunded in full providing there has been no damage to the motorhome during your hire period
Please refer to our Terms & Conditions for further information.
If you have any questions about hiring from us, please get in touch via our Contact page,
or call us on our free phone number; 0800 246 5117.
We look forward to hearing from you!